We are excited to announce that Ryan Richter has joined the Chocolatey team as a Support Engineer!
Ryan as a young kid was always tearing into something. Be it working on cars in the garage or later building computers and writing code in college.
Ryan has worked in technical support roles for most of his career, mainly within the educational sector. He started as a student computer technician at his local college, and later led the support team for an educational services MSP before joining Chocolatey.
Ryan says, "I've always gotten the greatest joy out of helping others learn new things, it's incredible to see the spark you can light in someone through helping them learn a new skill or tool."
When Ryan isn't battling the support ticket queue you can find him out playing a round of golf, wrenching on cars, and collecting movie steelbooks.
He will be based remotely in Baltic, Ohio, USA
- #news 64 Number of post with tag news
- #press release 51 Number of post with tag press release
- #chocolatey for business 41 Number of post with tag chocolatey for business
- #packaging 18 Number of post with tag packaging
- #open source 15 Number of post with tag open source
- #12 days of Chocolatey 2023 12 Number of post with tag 12 days of Chocolatey 2023
- #tutorial 12 Number of post with tag tutorial
- #chocolatey community repository 8 Number of post with tag chocolatey community repository
- #chocolatey central management 6 Number of post with tag chocolatey central management
- #chocolatey cli 6 Number of post with tag chocolatey cli