We are excited to announce that Ryan Richter has joined the Chocolatey team as a Support Engineer!
Ryan as a young kid was always tearing into something. Be it working on cars in the garage or later building computers and writing code in college.
Ryan has worked in technical support roles for most of his career, mainly within the educational sector. He started as a student computer technician at his local college, and later led the support team for an educational services MSP before joining Chocolatey.
Ryan says, "I've always gotten the greatest joy out of helping others learn new things, it's incredible to see the spark you can light in someone through helping them learn a new skill or tool."
When Ryan isn't battling the support ticket queue you can find him out playing a round of golf, wrenching on cars, and collecting movie steelbooks.
He will be based remotely in Baltic, Ohio, USA
About This Post
- #news 58 Number of post with tag news
- #press release 47 Number of post with tag press release
- #chocolatey for business 24 Number of post with tag chocolatey for business
- #open source 12 Number of post with tag open source
- #chocolatey community repository 7 Number of post with tag chocolatey community repository
- #packaging 6 Number of post with tag packaging
- #how to 5 Number of post with tag how to
- #chocolatey central management 4 Number of post with tag chocolatey central management
- #announcements 3 Number of post with tag announcements
- #azure 3 Number of post with tag azure