We are excited to announce that Stephen Valdinger has joined the Chocolatey team as a Senior Technical Support Engineer!
Stephen has been breaking things that plug into the wall since he was a child, and eventually learned how to fix them and turn it into a career.
Stephen has worked in a variety of roles from Helpdesk to IT Analyst, in a variety of environments, and is well versed in the unique challenges that come with implementing technology solutions in each. He's also come to be very passionate about automating things so he can spend more time on the stuff that really matters.
In his spare time Stephen enjoys getting to the family farm, getting splinters making things out of wood, and hitting golf balls onto the wrong fairway.
He will be based remotely in New Philadelphia, Ohio, USA.
- #news 51 Number of post with tag news
- #press release 40 Number of post with tag press release
- #chocolatey for business 19 Number of post with tag chocolatey for business
- #open source 10 Number of post with tag open source
- #how to 5 Number of post with tag how to
- #chocolatey community repository 4 Number of post with tag chocolatey community repository
- #packaging 4 Number of post with tag packaging
- #announcements 3 Number of post with tag announcements
- #azure 3 Number of post with tag azure
- #conference 3 Number of post with tag conference