It’s been a big year already for Chocolatey Software! We've expanded our staff, we're launching our Chocolatey Central Management for Chocolatey for Business, and have started a philanthropy for giving back to our community. We were also officially recognized by Microsoft at the recent Microsoft BUILD 2018 conference and now Microsoft is participating/collaborating in our community! Details on all those exciting areas are going to be coming out in the coming weeks, but we wanted to take a moment to give you a heads up about what we have in store that is really the Chocolatey icing on the cake!
We're excited to officially announce that Chocolatey Fest 2018 is coming to San Francisco on October 8, 2018. We’re bringing that Chocolatey goodness to Park Central Hotel near Union Square, and we hope you’ll join us. Chocolatey Fest will be the first ever independent conference in North America focused exclusively on Windows automation (WinOps)!
Even as a one day event this year, Chocolatey Fest promises a packed schedule, including keynotes on the future of WinOps from Chocolatey Software and organizations focused heavily on Microsoft Windows automation. Come to learn about WinOps as it relates to areas such as infrastructure as code, testing your infrastructure, and the future of where the industry is going. Come to meet other folks focused in Windows automation and some of the exciting things they are working on. Windows automation is at a really exciting turning point and you are right in the middle of it! It's likely you will hear talks and be involved in discussions featuring technologies such as Vagrant, Docker, Puppet, Chef, Azure, AWS, Ansible, and others.
Your time (and budget) is limited, and we know you have to make decisions when it comes to which conferences you attend each year. What sets Chocolatey Fest apart? We have a tight-knit community of engineers - together we’re building the future of Windows automation, and finding ways to make our work scalable, secure, and fun again. Who knows? You may even find Willy Wonka at Chocolatey Fest!
Of course, it doesn’t hurt that our ticket price is more competitive than most. Plus, if you’re among the first 50 registrants, you’ll save 20%.
Your ticket includes access to all keynotes, presentations and meals, and an optional evening hackathon and workshop. Plus, you’ll get a chance to catch up with friends and meet members of the Chocolatey and WinOps community and Chocolatey Software's team.
Speak: Help make Chocolatey Fest even sweeter
Interested in speaking at Chocolatey Fest? If you’re already using Chocolatey or have a strong point of view on Windows automation, please consider submitting a talk proposal. We’re particularly interested in talks about:
- Chocolatey and related automations with open source and commercial editions
- Integration with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell DSC, Salt, and other configuration management solutions
- Integration with SCCM, LanDesk, ConnectWise Automate and other endpoint management solutions
- Managing Repositories with Artifactory, Nexus, ProGet and other package repositories
- Vagrant, Docker and other types of virtualization/containerization
- AWS, Azure, and other cloud-based solutions
Call for sponsors
We couldn’t pull off such a great event without the help of our sponsors, and we’d love to count your organization among them.
Mark your calendar now - Chocolatey Fest is October 8, 2018 in San Francisco. We're excited to share even more details as Chocolatey Fest approaches, and we hope to see you there!
- #news 63 Number of post with tag news
- #press release 51 Number of post with tag press release
- #chocolatey for business 29 Number of post with tag chocolatey for business
- #open source 14 Number of post with tag open source
- #chocolatey community repository 7 Number of post with tag chocolatey community repository
- #chocolatey central management 6 Number of post with tag chocolatey central management
- #packaging 6 Number of post with tag packaging
- #chocolatey cli 5 Number of post with tag chocolatey cli
- #how to 5 Number of post with tag how to
- #announcements 3 Number of post with tag announcements