On this delightful Day 4 of our 12 Days of Chocolatey Packaging celebration, we're empowering you to share your favorite EXE files with the magic of Chocolatey packages.
Ever wished you could easily package up that special tool or application and share it effortlessly? Well, you're in for a treat! Today, we're thrilled to guide you on creating a Chocolatey package containing a nifty EXE file.
Dive Into The Documentation Magic
Be sure to check out Day 1 before proceeding below, so you can be sure you have everything you need!
Creating Chocolatey packages might seem like magic, but fear not – we've got the spellbook right here for you! Check out our official documentation for an in-depth guide on crafting CLI packages.
Join Us For More Chocolatey Goodness!
As we continue our 12 Days of Chocolatey, we promise even more exciting insights, tips, and best practices to enhance your Chocolatey experience. Tomorrow holds another adventure, so stay tuned!
Celebrate the magic of Chocolatey, and may your software installations be as smooth as a perfectly wrapped chocolate truffle!
- #news 64 Number of post with tag news
- #press release 51 Number of post with tag press release
- #chocolatey for business 41 Number of post with tag chocolatey for business
- #packaging 18 Number of post with tag packaging
- #open source 15 Number of post with tag open source
- #12 days of Chocolatey 2023 12 Number of post with tag 12 days of Chocolatey 2023
- #tutorial 12 Number of post with tag tutorial
- #chocolatey community repository 8 Number of post with tag chocolatey community repository
- #chocolatey central management 6 Number of post with tag chocolatey central management
- #chocolatey cli 6 Number of post with tag chocolatey cli